16/06/2013

Real Scene In the House


Having a working space or room has been my dream. Since I was very small, I love to play with art stuff like drawing, coloring, crafting and such. But unfortunately times changed as the years went by. I abandoned my passion in art when I was technically accepted to go to the Engineering School. Yeah, it's my  parents' decision in designing their own dream. But I wasn't doing any great. After I left secondary school I started to build my dream back in Politeknik Johor Bahru. It's quite tough. I had to start from scratch, like basic drawing, crafting and such.

Art is something that you can't learn. It's in your vein. Syukur Alhamdulillah I graduated with flying colors after 3 years of struggle .



Now I have two kids that probably did not know anything about art. But.... They seem interested, sometimes.

1 comment:

geroboknora said...

I really adore your creativity... keep up your good work!